buteyko breathing method alleviates asthma and allergies

Sleep soundly and stop snoring with Natural Breathing Training

Do you keep people awake with your snoring?
Is sleep apnoea a condition that worries you or do you use a CPAP machine to help you breathe at night?
Are you refreshed when you wake, or do you feel in need of another night’s rest?

The Natural Breathing Training Programme will teach you:

  • how to breathe quietly during the day and soundlessly at night
  • how to clear your nose so you can breathe through it gently
  • guidelines and exercises in order to achieve a good night’s rest
  • how to be able to wake up full of energy, with a clear head

The results you can expect:

70% of students stop snoring within days and the majority of the remaining 30% within weeks

“I’m sleeping through the night. My nose isn’t blocked any more.” Sharon – Evesham, UK

“Based on over 11,000 clients, estimates from the 2010 Buteyko Institute of Breathing and Health survey suggest that breathing retraining using the Buteyko Institute Method (BIM) show significant improvement in sleep for >95 percent of clients with sleep apnoea who undertook BIM courses.”
Buteyko Institute of Breathing and Health Report 2012

The Natural Breathing Training Company teaches the Buteyko Breathing Method. If you’re a person who likes the facts at your fingertips, please click here for lots of great Buteyko resources and information.

“I have more energy because of the experience of doing the course. I actually stopped using the CPAP machine about three weeks ago. I used it for about five years. I find that I’m sleeping well and I’m sleeping longer. I also am dancing longer… ”
Bob – New York, USA
Click here to see more testimonials

Contact The Natural Breathing Training Company and ask about sleep, snoring and sleep apnoea